Friday, September 09, 2005

Uhhhhhhhhh...
Music: The Rasmus - 'No Fear'


My sockies kick your sockies ass cause I say so which makes it true hehehehehe! Ok, ok so back to sanity, I decided just to take a break and be silly because I got a tad stressed out. I am in dire need of a dentist, a bit of the back of one of my crowns/caps has come away leaving a sharp thingy that is irratating me, I have constant dreams of my teeth crumbling, falling out etc and it just freaks me out. I need it gone fixed and my teeth all nice so I don't panic about being left with none (yes this is what I do, I freak and now obviously this is just the beginning and all my teeth are going to fall out...)

I'm going to have to do something, but I can't seem to find an NHS dentist around here, so what, I have to let my teeth rot and fall out of my head because I'm not fortunate enough to have dental plans or or anything else that might help like um I don't know... money. It'll work out, I shouldn't be so wound up about something which I guess is trivial given recent events and what others have really lost. So I'll focus on the fact that my friend will be here in the morning and providing the whole crown doesn't come away leaving me with the usual ugly black peg *gags and screams* I will be off to my lil rock club for some good tunes and fun people watching :D

5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You dream about crumbling teath? So do I! Sometimes I fall asleep and *just* before the point where you're gone, I sometimes have this visualisation that I bite like a brick or something, and I crush all my theeth. One time I shocked awake and I could clearly hear the sound it made. It was awful.

12:53 AM  
Blogger wizo said...

Dreaming about teeth is meant to signify a change in your life. I dream about them too, but mine turn to glass and then crumble. T-ain't nice.

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*huge hugs* Hope things are ok hun. I know what you are going through, I had my crown fall out once and I was in hell until I got it fixed. It isn't fun that's for sure. Hope you've been able to get it fixed. *hugs* Hope to talk to you soon.

11:41 PM  
Blogger mD said...

*shivers* I hate teethy dreaming... I always thought I was wierd cause it happens so damn often for waaaaaay too long periods of time, but yeah it's definately a disturbing feeling and I've woken up more than once in tears checking they were all still there sheesh.. lol!

*huggles miss T tight* I owe you much maily hun, hope your ok sweetie...

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get your site heard in our directory enquiries
Make us your homepage and read the daily updated articles.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!