Sunday, October 02, 2005

Fuck it... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
Music: The Rasmus - 'No Fear'


I'm keeping my money under the damn mattress *screams*.... I realize that I am a financial wasteground but I did not realize I had spent a whopping £25 over my overdraft limit, I had no idea I was nearing that or of course I wouldn't have spent the stupid money would I *screams more*. Anyway, my bank who obviously are fabulous (and if you can't feel the sarcasm dripping of that one I don't know what to tell you) charged me £60 for the privilege! £60! £30 for each transaction one of which was £14.99 and the other at £10.

I have just put the phone down after explaining to them how delighted I was, well first off I didn't know what these two transactions noted as *charges as notified* (was I fuck notified.. though he said it was in the terms and conditions when you you open the account but that's a quite a while ago and who reads those anyway?..) were and was stressed out to exploding that my account was being abused again because of their stupidity. He explained basically that it was down to me, guess I'm going to be checking my account every damn day, but I think obviously I sounded a little irate and pissed off and reminded him of the amount of money some thieving fuck of a woman was allowed to walk off with having been able to forge my signature (she'd been practicing, what a trooper) and use an old lost card that supossedly had been stopped and cancelled (I already had the replacement!) because they made a mistake. They are going to credit me back £30 as a good will gesture...

hoo-fucking-ray.

I'm going to go calm down now...

2 Comments:
Blogger wizo said...

God don't get me started on banks! :-|

5:13 PM  
Blogger mD said...

LOL! I beleive I could drive people to jump off buildings to get away from me when I start my bank tirades hehe!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!