Monday, October 17, 2005

Updateness!
Music: Within Temptation - 'Stand My ground'


On the mum front, it seems that the doc decided to just remove the potential problem while she was out for the investigation, soooo we lubs him. We do have a few more days to wait for a result but to the eyes he thinks this thing is benign. Fucking A! There is still that little niggle until it's 'official' so the fingers haven't been totally uncrossed just yet but it's obviously much more hopeful than we had been anticipating :D

And in the run of good news Imma be an auntie!!!!!! ME! I'm so terrified haha! Eeeek!

Also, I'm completely knackered, just for a change heh, yesterday was pretty much spent in hangover hell from a familly wedding thingy on Saturday and I haven't been sleeping too well, mostly due to a flurry of wierd dreams that I couldn't recall except for the one where somehow I was running around with Sharon Osbourne's credit card cause apparantly were were buds like that. Yeah wtf! Don't look at me, I was not in control of my brain at the time! My subconcious mind will be punnished later.

3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolol dont worry hun i'm a uncle lol just feel sorry for her! lololol

glad u liked kitty jay! download more!

i'm not a tart i've got a note from my mum :P:P:P lolol

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear about your mom. I'll keep a candle lit, positive thoughts, fingers crossed and all that though. *hugs* Glad you had a good time at the wedding. You'll make a great aunt! I know you will :)

*rubs eye & blinks* Thur? Is that really you? *pounces* So how the hell have you been! :)

10:24 PM  
Blogger mD said...

I feel so loved hehe! *group hug!* Thank you peeps :D

I think my sis has gone insane, I'm now suppossed to be the godmother?! OMG!!!! Like i'm a rolemodel lol! eep! I'm gonna be the cool one aren't I hehe! Introduce them to proper MUSIC! And I demand to be the first one to get them royally drunk, see, I look ahead lol!

Are you sure you didn't write than note yourself Mr! *poke* lol!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!