Wednesday, November 02, 2005

*eek...*
Music: None


November has started well. Someone (or ones) had a go at breaking into the garage at around 4am. Which meant me, alone in my little room at the top of the stairs in the garage was terrified out of my tiny mind that they would get in and come up the stairs. I was so shaken I was too scared to get out of the bed and grab one of my knives or get to the phone (I was sure I wouldn't be quite so pathetic lol!) in case I accidentally announced my presence, though as it was only shortly after I had turned my light off that I heard something I think they had a fair idea it was inhabited. They have been targetting this area and have broken in to a few around us, we knew it might just be a matter of time before they had a go here, now I'm going to be ultra sensitive, paranoid and sleep even more crapilly than ever stressed that they may come back and try again.

Die fuckers... just die...

5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah thiefs. Scum of the earth! Im happy that we have a dog at home. He actually barked like a maniac when there were two (different nights) break ins at our neighbours. I know I can trust him.

4:34 PM  
Blogger mD said...

Omg! Uber scum! They'd be the first to kill someone tried to rob them, i'm so sorry for your neighbors, but so glad they didn't get you! Sadly I only I have a kitty, not sure how good she'd be in that sort of situation lol!

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I'm glad you are ok. That had to be the worst! *hugs* I can't imagine being alone in a situation like that. Hope everyting is safe and sound. And that they don't come back. *huge hugs*

3:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shortly after we moved in to our house, we heard the dogs barking at about 11:30 p.m. We didn't think anything of it, since they're dogs and they like to bark, but the next morning i found footprints in the flower bed and the basement window left open.

Apparently, somebody had pried open the window and crawled inside our basement, where he found himself in the pen with our Rottweiler.

That was the last time anybody tried to break in.

8:17 PM  
Blogger mD said...

*meep!* Imma borrow all your dogs ... asses did come back and try the doors again but this time while we were all in the house, at 8pm. In fact we thought it was my mother going into the garage for her uniform as she ws going to work and the washer and dryer are in there but when we asked she had been upstairs the whole time.

These people are too dumb to give up lol!

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!