Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I have an owwiee *sniffle*
Music: None


It's fucking uber painful, it's making it difficult to walk (hard to judge from image but it's actually covering a fair bit of leg space behind and just below my knee) , clothes have been sticking to it and it actually wept fluid so bad it was dripping onto the floor. Awesome huh? (how many people can I make puke now lol!). Mum was about two seconds away from dragging me to the hospital but I managed to persude her to bandage it up and hopefully it's going to start finally healing, it was almost doing ok, then went mental again another couple of times. There are another few patches and my skin feels tight and itchy in general and it's pissing me off and making me cranky. Fuck you excema, I hate my stupid skin grrrrrrrrrr......

Yesterday was obviously a bust, I spent most of it totally crashed out before mum fixed my leg up and sent me wobbling off to bed and now my sis is coming over from Scotland for a while, she'll be here any minute, as she's still trying to get over a very bad flu and cough that has been ongoing for 6 weeks now and feeling very poorly and newly pregnant she wants pampered by her mummy and family, awwwwwwwww :)

*me out*

6 Comments:
Blogger wizo said...

That wound looks bloody painful *winces* Hope it heals soon :)

PS loving the snow falling effect!

10:22 AM  
Blogger vampyregirl said...

holy crap! That looks way too painful....better not get that infected!! Or then it will be all green and shit.....:(

7:45 PM  
Blogger mD said...

*hugs* thanks sweetie, me too! it's slowly getting better but damn it still keeps breaking down, might be that i'm scratching at it in my sleep *eep* lol!

Yaaaaay I loooooooooove the snow :D makes me all calm just watching it when I'm here lol!

That's my big worry Vampy, that it's going to end up infected or leaving permanent marks, so I've decided to only give it a very short time to get a hella lot better and if it doesn't I'm going to see if the doc can get me something stronger for it than the medication I have now, because yup, too much ouchness!

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One word: Ouch!
How did you manage to hurt yourself like that...?

9:18 PM  
Blogger Stello said...

Ouch! :O

Let me spam a bit.. When it gets a bit better, try this: Forever Aloe Propolis Creme (I'm not sure if it's OK to use on severely broken skin, but otherwise it's miracle stuff). I don't think you'll find it in shops, but there are local people selling it in most countries, or you can order online.. The main site is at http://www.foreverliving.com - European menu from the "come in" link. They might even have better stuff for that, but I've only tried this one, and I'm almost religious about it =D On their Irish site, it's on http://www.flpireland.com/skin_care_body.htm

7:21 PM  
Blogger mD said...

Well, it's really a case of having the driest and most sensitive skin on the planet Quellas which has landed me with a very bad excema breakout :(

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! I looked at those sites Stello! It seems the perfect stuff to keep my skin 'healthier' when this has cleared a little. Actually I remember when I had a severe sunburn in Austraila someone used the plant on it and it was great stuff!

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!