Tuesday, November 15, 2005

*Pops up!*
Music: Nickelback - 'Photograph*


Well, actually I got back yesterday but, being that I'd been going from around 3am, by the time I got in the house, caught up with everyone, my brain was utter mush and I was totally spacey. I didn't feel like doing anything and then I finally went to sleep about 24 hours later *sheesh* so yeah... that was yesterday *laughs* Interesting huh? ;)

And yes, Alice Cooper (yup it's true!!! the tiny figure in white you can see is indeed Alice, you'll have to trust me lol!) can still rock your socks off, I had such a blast! Between the theatrics and the music it was good, good times hehe!



I fell in love with Twisted Sister all over again seeing them live too, with classics like 'We're Not Gonna Take It', 'I Am (I'm Me)', 'I Wanna Rock' I was singing my ity bity rockin' heart out. Brownie points for Mr Snider who aside from putting bombs under the seats could not have done more or tried harder to get people off thier asses and going craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!!!!! (though I was intrigued by his need to run off stage every other minute lol!, like a huge big haired blonde yo-yo lol!)

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such an awesome time. I'd LOVE to see Alice or TS again. I met Dee years ago at a big music fundraiser type thing I worked for. He is a really great guy. So good to hear you happy and enjoying yourself. *hugs*

2:29 AM  
Blogger mD said...

*green with envy!!!!!!!!!!!!!* He really does come across as an awesome guy, can't beleive how much it rocked hehe!! Yup, I still wish you could have been there too :(

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!