Thursday, December 01, 2005

Here goes nothing *shrug*
Music: None


I haven't really had a lot to say and even if I had I have been in too vile/upset/defensive a mood the last couple of days to trust myself to say it. Pretty much I wanted to take certain friends and family members, put them on an island then play 'pin the nuclear weapon on the island' game. Yes I can be a complete ass but I'm also a very private ass who's friends know despises fucking 'morning after' autopsies. So yes coming around to my house to give me a rundown of events (even though I make it perfectly clear that I don't care) will piss me off, as will getting text messages from other 'friends' regarding the same thing because you've already fed them the gossip. FUCK OFF! Nothing pisses me of more. If your goal is to make me an agoraphobic recluse because I'm stressed to shit about going out your doing a bang up job. Also, if your a family member ranting in my face because again apparantly I do something to upset someone simply by being around then you can fuck right off too.

Yeah, this probably doesn't make much sense lol! but anway, I feel a little better *cough*

To end on a not so 'blow the planet up' note I want this phone or santa dies mowahahahahaha! Anyone else love it as much as me? Lol!

2 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...

You should join my family, you'd fit right in. After nearly a week of family and family feuds I am cranky and want to be left alone.

2:22 PM  
Blogger mD said...

I think maybe we should just get both our famillies together, let them all torture each other and leave them to it lol! At least while they are preoccupied with each other they will be leaving us in peace!

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!