Thursday, December 29, 2005

Wow.. almost 2006!!!!!!!
Music: Tommy Lee - 'Good Times'


Better late than never huh? So... 'Christmas' .. well there's nothing like having all your familly around to make sure your pretty much all stressed out as hell. I was too busy trying to make sure everyone was happy and empathically way too hurt and crushed when it was obvious that wasn't the case. Yes please... my next xmas wish? can I not hurt hurt so much? Perhaps, and here's just a little hint if your a mother, don't get pissed and tell me how this was the worst christmas ever ect. I'm not even going to go there and stress me more because for the most part if was very, very fun, we laughed, played a dvd music game, and my team one!!!!! woooooooooot go me!, and I'd rather smile at that thanks.

Highlight? I my phone *squeak!* and i'm obsessed! I also got both Sharon Osbourne books, some Jack Daniels coffee, Green Day and Charlie And The Chocolate Factory dvd's and of course lots of smellies and girlie type stuff :)

Well, it's late, as my friend is arriving at silly am to spend the holidays with me so hope you all had a beautiful xmas and a happy new year. See you peeps next year! ;) hehe!

3 Comments:
Blogger gregor said...

and a happy new year to you too, my dear.

12:19 AM  
Blogger wizo said...

yup, Happy New Year to you! :)

12:48 PM  
Blogger mD said...

*grin* thnkies peeps ;) hope 2006 kicks ass! :D

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!