Friday, December 09, 2005

You Bastards!!!!!!!!
Music: None


The above statement goes out to my previous employers, and yes it must be said a la south Park *shakes tiny fist*. It appears I have been left with a great stupid scar on my back, a good 3 or 4 inches I'm sure. How I didn't notice since it's now like about 3 years down the line from the accident I don't know, but it's in an awkward spot to see when it's on your own body lol! A friend asked if that was where the scar had come from, imagine my face... 'what?! what scar?!!!!!! *proceeds to contort body until aforementioned scar is visible*.Ahh..... I probably wondered at the time if it might scar, maybe mentioned it but then thought no more of it and as 'I' couldn't see it properly beleived it had just healed and gone away. That will teach me to fall on back onto a metal cage thing, rip my back and then be too nice to sue the fuckers at the time. Had I known that within a few weeks they would lie to us and close up quick smart I would have. I'm mean like that huh?

To keep in the *eep* vein... I got an appointment for the hospital in January. The date? January Friday 13th yeah... I want to go somewhere like a hospital appointment on that particular date... no stress that day :b

On a yay note I have most haunted live to entertain me for most of the night :D yes I love it, deal with it hehehe!

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeep thats not good hun

dam u fadds!! is it a biggun?

thats realy nasty hun ur to nice for ur own good somtimes!! u should of sued!

11:39 PM  
Blogger mD said...

fads suck, big huge suckage ha! Well I asked someone how big they thought it was, they reckoned it was 3 or 4 inches. just looks like this wierd thin, white line going up my back.. I am to honest and too nice really I once also almost had a free trip to Oz but damn conscience made me show the travel agent their mistake and hand over a grand when I went to collect the ticket *bangs head of desk* lol! I think I'll look into to having this lil conscience thing surgically removed heh!

That's just about how I feel too gregor!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!