Tuesday, January 10, 2006

What I have learned so far in 2006..
Music: Marilyn Manson - 'Fight Song'


You can indeed drink so much vodka that your fingers and hands go numb, true story. I have also discovered that my total face and body leper looking excema has been being treated by medication/ointment that uhhhhh when you look it up (I finally did because I was sick of nothing seeming to happen and my skin still behaving so badly) specifically states it is not to be used for that particular condition. That might be why all this time later I'm still looking and feeling like crap, have scabbiness everywhere which is now threatening to invade my head as I've just discovered it creeping up the back of my neck. I feel like a drying up old husk, damn you central heating and everything else my skin is drying up and railing against.

3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny how we have both made the same discovery during New Years... I found out large amounts Tequila does the same LOL :P, exept that apparently your brain also goes numb but how would I know I wasn't even there anymore...

life sucks, and then shit happens... but I know you'll manage tu pull through Darkie, cya

1:08 AM  
Blogger gregor said...

have you investigated any herbal remedies? I avoid regular drugs like the plague, they usually make me feel worse that what's ailing me. However, I'm off to the doctor on Thursday to have some nasty symptoms diagnosed, hopefully it's nothing too scary, as the symptoms are scaring me enough.
be well.
oh, about that vodka... shaken with just a splash of dry vermouth and cracked ice, taken in proper quantities, produces a pleasing out of body experience for me. most satisfying...

1:17 AM  
Blogger mD said...

i'm insane but yeah, maybe it'll be fine lol! *hugs ins!*
OMG, I hope your okay gregor.... *eep..*

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!