Thursday, May 04, 2006

So....
Music: None


I got my hair did! Heh! Ok.... so it was hardly a hair do, they just cut 2 and a half inches off it but thats pretty spectacular for me :b I also went to the dentist for a general check up as it was well past due but the minute I stepped in the building yup..... pain in tooth like it thought 'well, since i'm here...' Turns out there is gum reccession (stoopid gums) because apparantly I am a sadist with a toothbrush and use it like a lethal gum squishing weapon so I have been told to go easy, but then won't my teeth just get stinky and fall out becasue they aren't cleaned right? My teeth falling out drreams are coming reality.. noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

2 Comments:
Blogger wizo said...

I need to go to the dentist too :( Will have to go private as the bloody NHS rarely take new people these days and my old dentists kicked me off their records for moving house.

I never like it when they tell you to keep scrubbing even if they bleed. All my toothpaste spit is pink these days.

12:35 PM  
Blogger mD said...

OMG! I can't beleive they can do that! It's ahrd enough getting on a dentist list as it is without them being able to turf you off it at any whim... I had such a nightmare before I found an nhs dentist, I was almost through the entire phone book trying and pleading but I was lucky. There isn't any way possible I could have afforded private dental, i've had so many problems....

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!