Sunday, April 08, 2007

Nice day huzzah!
Music: whatever is playing on 'bam's unholy union' at the moment


I kinda needed one. Woke up late and wondered to the park where I scoffed, with a huge ass grin, chocolate and strawberries I had picked up on the way as we decided on a pic nic heh! Stayed there having a blast until my friend, being a graffitti girly, was doodling on a wall and got spotted and we had to leg it lmfao! I have spent the rest of the day/night chilling and NOT thinking about work or stressful shit and going for some 'normalcy'. Got me some red wine and right now am going to finish watching episodes of 'Bam's unholy union' as I have been having a bit of a marathon lol!

I don't really care who thinks Margera is an ass and it's all 'fake' etc. I couldn't give a feck (I may have said this before). I will continue to remain amused because.......... I am *shrugs*

uhhhhhhhh so............... yup I r shushing now lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!