Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The world
Music: Alanas' ipod


And by that I mean the general populace, is hypocritical, tells you what it expects you'd like to hear and yet, without question, judges the book by it's cover before it's glanced over it properly the first time, let alone taken a second look, whether we choose to believe it or not.


Our striving for this human 'perfection' makes me gag. What we say and do to those we percieve haven't acheived this fucking physical nirvana makes me even sicker. You see, I already know my phyisical limitations, and those I can work with and learn to deal with. An ugly spirit, however pretty the bows and physical wrapping is just that.... ugly.

I guess I have watched to many spoiled, overinduldged and over inflated egos on youtube tonight lol! And yes, I am well aware I have been much more cynical etc of late. It was a long time coming.

4 Comments:
Blogger gregor said...

ah, my good dear, there is nothing worse than the great unwashed and their idealized illusion of what should be. their view of themselves is so jaded by what they think they are and what they want to be, they can't see beyond the same veil in others. if you don't measure up to the image they project of themselves, regardless of reality, you don't cut it. plain and simple. i hate "them". probably more than they hate me. only i have the upper hand; i don't give a shit.

3:02 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

It's hard not to be cynical and disillusioned when you're surrounded by the BS. Thankfully I'm secure enough in myself and my beliefs to not give a shit as Gregor says and continue on my path undaunted by the gripping masses of sheeple. Keep your head up girl and know we're all facing it together!

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been noticing that as I age I become ever so much more cynical and disinterested in the masses. I feel your pain. :)

9:10 PM  
Blogger mD said...

Life must be so fickle for 'them' no thoughts of their own, no identity only a railing agaisnt what doesn't conform and match, maybe it is my years cause wow....

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!