Sunday, November 25, 2007

Damn you skin!!!!
Music: H.I.M - 'Bleed Well'


I wanted red hair again, bought the dye and now because I am sick (flu, which isn't helped by the lack of heating in this flat cause I'm cheap....), run down and stressed I have a huge ass patch of excema on my damn head. Stress is a major cause of my excema and I get even more stressed when it happens cause it looks sucky, and round and round we go... arg! So unless I want my face to close up like I just went 10 rounds with Tyson I don't think it's a good idea, and now I'm worried that my skin is basically uber crap and sensitive for good and I can forget about ever dying it again in case of a major bad reaction.

Maybe i'll try when this settles down or I manage to clear it up. Preferably when I'm not having to go into work so I can leg it to the nearest emergency doctors when I wake up and my face looks like an inflated blowfish lol! That was interesting let me tell ya, I unwittingly died my hair and hadn't felt a little open patch which the dye got into, my brother had to pick me up and about fell out his car door laughing. Feel the love huh? lol!

3 Comments:
Blogger gregor said...

i don't know, i sort of like your natural color, it that's it in the web cam grab.

12:32 AM  
Blogger gregor said...

i meant "if" that's it in your web cam grab. damned guinness, it makes my fongers all f'd up.

12:32 AM  
Blogger mD said...

Oh my I laughed so hard hehe! 'fongers' lol! That's some gooooooooood guiness lol!

Thankies! :D Yup that's my natural hair color, still got a bit to go to grow out the black I put in last time, it's just at the ends kinda. one good haircut soon should fix that! Only I fear the sissors lol! Who knows maybe i'll give a break, a lot of people have been telling me to leave it alone lol1

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!