Friday, November 23, 2007

I have the interwebs again!!!!
Music: 69 Eyes - 'Christina Death'


I REPEAT: I HAVE THE INTERWEB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, that's enough excitement lol! It may prove to be too much for one day, or actually the shock of what it is costing might be the killer just a measley £30 a month *cough* *cringe* on top of everything else simply because it's one of those gprs thingies from vodaphone which means no wires, no phoneline needed nada just plug it into any usb port and hurrah! I think money grows on trees and will just appear haha! I have a lil fig tree I'm hopeful about right now.... *pokes tree* Show me the monies!!!!!!!!!!

I go now.

3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my have i missed you! **huggles** woot! yay for you being back!!!!!

2:11 AM  
Blogger gregor said...

well, now. this is more like it.
i was worried about you, my dear. i shall expect a flurry of posting to make up for the time you've been away, so get to it!
seriously, glad to see you back.

6:21 PM  
Blogger mD said...

Yay for being missed :D *huge grin!* It's good to be back, I mean wow... longest time without internet ever lol!

*hugs gregor* I'm still kickin' ;) I will try to flurry lol!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!