Thursday, November 29, 2007

I made a funny....
Music: None


I do some daft things at work lol! As mentioned I have a bit of a flu, messed up stuffy chest and nose which means lots of sneezing and coughing. I'm generally pretty polite and always, just on autopilot, do the whole 'excuse me' thing even if it's just in my head to myself lol! So.... to continue... I had a bit of a coughing fit while on the tills serving customers and of course excused myself in my head as no-one was in front of me just right then. Upon a rather large queue quickly forming I endeavored to call them forward and make them aware I was there. I did that all right... what I meant to say was 'Next again here please!' sadly my brain only wanted to keep and remember the last thing that had been bumping around it and at the top of my voice I roared 'Excuse me' at a very scared group of people who jumped and then burst out laughing as did I with a 'what the fuck was that about' look on my face. Thank gods my brain decided not to continue the out loud conversing sheesh lol!

2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol. i needed a laugh. thanks. and thank you for your kinds words, dear. it meant more than you know...

7:44 AM  
Blogger mD said...

Glad to be of assistance hun :) lol! It seems the Irish gene Is working overtime lately and I'm extra daft lol!

*hugs* and you are more than welcome, and I ment them too!

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!