Friday, June 20, 2008

Hallooo again dear blogspot of mine....
Music: Nickelback - 'Photograph'


Wow, February since I last had anything to say? Insane. This year is going so fast. Genuinely there is not much to say when life is work, home and sleep *shrug*. However since I have been lost to the world of blogging I have been in Finland again for a week in April which was, as always, awesome and I was due to head back there again on July 5th but I'm stuck in Belfast....

How did that happen? Well lets see. I went to my parents for the last weekend in May supposedly coming back to Scotland where I currently reside on July 1st. Unfortunately I had a bit of an accident involving me and the stairs. They won and my ankle is shattered in 3 places. I spent 9 days in hospital where they pinned and plated it and so now here I am... stuck going slowly crazier and crazier, stuck with a plaster of paris up to my knee and just coming to terms with staring at the same 4 walls in the same chair for at least until the end of July before they will allow me to even think about being fit enough to use the ankle again and get back to some normality.

Go me...... gah....

2 Comments:
Blogger Stello said...

Awwww, that sucks.. =/

I'm going to Finland on Tuesday, btw. Back on the 5th..

10:13 PM  
Blogger mD said...

Yaaaaaaaaas! Big, boring, legless suckage :( lol!!! Thanks hun ;)

OMG!!!!!!!! *jealousy jealousy!* wish i could hide in a case lol! I think imma hide in my room on the 5th imma feel so depressed arg!

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!