Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Again with the leg lol!
Music: None


Sooooooooo.... the cast came off yesterday and the poor foot/ankle looked like hell arf... however it has done incredibly well, more than they expected and everyone was quite pleased. At least I was until they informed me that I have another 6 to 8 weeks ahead of physiotherapy. I wasn't expecting that length of time and since I just about coped with the previous 7 weeks I did get quite upset. Mostly just frustration and stress, everything I own and know is in Scotland, I'm scared I'll be sacked just by informing them they have the same time again and maybe longer before I'm capable of standing at work for 4 hours without going through agony, my flatmate is losing her mind being on her own and I'm worried about what I will return to cause 'mess' is that girls middle name. I also just got me a lil baby black and white teddy bear hamster a couple of days before I left to come over here for the weekend and haven't seen her since obviously :(

I do know one thing, having started to put pressure on the ankle to get it going, they could be right with the time frame cause man it's tough...

1 Comments:
Anonymous Roberto said...

Just like you, I have been experiencing those kind of suffering too in the past.

But I try to let it pass now as there is already nothing I can do about it.

If you can, just go and talk with someone you trust, believe me it works.

About your teddy bear hamster
I have own several too...

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!