Friday, July 11, 2008

Haaaaaaaaaaalp...
Music: Indica - 'Scarlett'


Somebody give me something or do something funny to occupy my brain which is now, after 6 weeks of daytime television and tiredness from doing nothing trapped on this couch, total and utter mush hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! (yup, that is hysterical, mad laughter just in case ya missed it)

Also, since it's the 'holiday season' here aka the time of year of bonfires and muppets marching and annoying everyone, no consultants can see me at the hospital until the 21st so I have an extra week of this mind numbing business. The biggest excitement for me right now is trying to get in and out of the bath without breaking something else lol!

Ok, I feel a lil more sane lol! I guess I'll be whining about how much of a pain in the ass having to work is when I get back there eventually and be longing for the days of laying on my ass and having a perfectly good reason lol!

3 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...

-snugs better :(-

7:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thats ins btw lol

7:13 AM  
Blogger mD said...

Thankies hun, means heaps peeps are sending good vibes *hugs*

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!