Sunday, November 16, 2008

Checkin' in again!
Music: None


Jebus! September for the last post huh? I guess life hasn't been very exciting recently, although I have been introduced to facebook and become slightly addicted. I shall never leave my bloggerness though *hugs it!*

Right now I am at mum and dads in Ireland, got a bone scan tomorrow, and am heading back to Scotland on Wednesday to finish packing up as I'm calling it quits there at the end of December and coming home to save some money and then imma head for Helsinki ohhhhhh yaaas! Can't fucking wait. I'm off there for new year and I need it, need the break, need the holiday and the lack of stress I feel there.

p.s to whoever reported my ezboard forum (if you don't know what this is you don't need too lol!) just as I decided to give it a refurbish and get me shut down for 'violation of the TOS'. Fuck you, choke k?

9 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol working on actually going to finland for ruisrock next summer... could be fun lol honestly why am I stuck in the US again? lol

4:21 AM  
Blogger mD said...

squeeeeeeeeeeee! Ruisrock, Ankkarock always fuckign awesome :D I feel the same way about the UK, why am I here lmao!

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im big on Finnish metal lol I should have been born there honestly... and so close to Norway for black metal too lol

4:21 AM  
Blogger mD said...

Too wierd! Lmao!!! You have great taste :D I am Finland, finnish obsessed hehe!(you haven't noticed? :p) Especially the music, alongside HIM, The Rasmus, Lordi, Hanoi Rocks, The 69 Eyes I love the bands that only sing in Finnish like PMMP, Uniklubi, Indica and such, Awesome!

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im more the whole... Children Of Bodom, Nightwish,Kalmah, Insomnium, Cadacross, Imperanon, Diablo, Noumena, Impaled Nazerene and stuff lol but yeah love those too lol

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and bands that sing only in finnish- Fintroll, Kylähullut and Korpiklaani

10:59 PM  
Blogger mD said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh! hadn't heard Kylähullut, google rules hehe! I liked! Plus their name made me gutlaugh hahaha!

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol Alexi Laiho is in there lol he totally fucking kicks ass lol

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!