Friday, March 27, 2009

*Cough* Back again!
Music: Uniklubi - 'Näiden tähtien Alla'


Well, another couple of months or so go by.... mostly with one day blurring into another... with the exeception of course of my travel 'home' (hehe!) to the wonderful cold, brooding and beautiful Finland in January. Of course it was amazing as always, bars, bands and finnish booze for 2 weeks lmao! Superb! Trying not to miss it too much until I am back in July/August. Ankle is still on the mend, not quite there yet which means no work and no monies. I'm trying not to get too stressed...

Guess that's it!

3 Comments:
Blogger William Cassity said...

Looking forward to seeing more posts soon!

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Roberto said...

Just a quick note that I have been there too... with some of the boost that I got from them...

Quite interesting since I was in the middle of making my new blog about teddy bear hamsters when I was in the middle of nowhere...

2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to share
Ekiosku.com jual beli online aman menyenangkan
Iconia PC tablet dengan Windows 8
Bocah Blogs - Berbagi Tutorial Blogger Dan Info Menarik
Mau Bikin Website + Hosting Murah AbizZ? Ke Rajawebhost.com aja!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




+ me +

disclaimer
basics
loves/hates
music
daily reads

+ you +

blog archives
webcam 
past images
sign / view

+ wishing +

@ Amazon
@ Hot Topic
@ penn...

+ donations +



+ social +




+ listed +








+ i support +



+ contact +


 
+ cam +

md cam!
(enlarge)

+ currently +

lurking: online
date: March.27.09
mood: Low..
thinking: people....
drinking: coke zero
eating: nada
watching: Goth'N'Roll
reading: 21 Years Gone (Jack Osbourne)




CURRENT MOON


OCTOBER 2006
M T W T F S S
1
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28
29
30 31
© mD 2001 - 2006. All words r belong to me!